Monday, August 22, 2011

Producing Album...

     Earlier today I was offered my first real producing gig from another artist! Pretty exciting, I know. We will start this weekend, and I will be working with the artist and getting some things down in the studio. I'm really excited about this, especially because it is a different genre than I would normally deal with! It will be an adventure and definitely a good experience for me. Now what genre is it you might be asking? It's Rap and R&B. I know, I know, you're thinking to yourself right now that I'm white and I have no rhythm or flow, but you are wrong! I know music, and have worked with it enough, and am very versatile. Can't wait to get some tracks down and get some music out there to not only show you all my ability as a producer, but also for you to hear this awesome artist that I am working with! I'm looking forward to dealing with him, and collaborating just some different ideas. We are also going to make a few YouTube videos and post them on my music channel to further push this artist and get him out there! Jeremiah Curtsinger is the artist I am going to be producing. His rhymes are sick, and his lyrics will grasp ahold of not only you yourself, but to your soul and change you. Again, I am excited to start working with him! Stick around for more details, and check out my youtube channel to see some updates! Might even make a video to give you all a little sneak peak of what's to come! Click this link to go to it! ChrisPriddyMusic

All the Best,
Christopher Priddy

No comments:

Post a Comment