Tuesday, August 9, 2011

The Beginning

     Welcome to a journey into my life as I know it. It may not always seem like the greatest, but I sure am blessed. There has been many events that have taken place in my life. Some have only impacted little, while others have literally changed my way of thinking. No, nothing has happened here recently that has changed me tremendously... well, besides that one thing.. but you will just have to keep a close eye on what is soon to come.
     Now normally you would think that this is strange and extraneous to be broadcasting different events in your life to complete strangers, and you are completely right. That is exactly why I'm doing it. It is a chance to get out whatever is on my mind for someone to read or not to read, for someone to take heart to or just disregard. Whatever the situation may be, I will continue to do so. Writing and reading is something that not many will admit they like doing, but I know you are constantly on Facebook or Twitter reading and writing post after post. Whether you like it or not, you are doing it. So why not just read this? Trust me, it will be worth your time.... at least most of the time.

All the Best,
Christopher Priddy

No comments:

Post a Comment